Southwest Stars Shine Bright
It’s hard to believe last year at this time we were a few days away from launching Stokli. A year has flown by and in that time we have learned many important and good lessons. We are especially thankful for so many of you taking the time to participate in the Community Survey we sent out this summer. We have spent the last months considering all of your feedback and taking a closer look at our values and vision.
Together with our growers, makers and customers, we’re building a bridge to connect. We aim to be a powerful alternative to global supply chains, envisioning a future where together we are empowering future generations with the ability to feed and supply themselves.
This has all led us to what we believe will be the next (better) version of Stokli—
- Increasing access (doing away with the membership model in order to shop)
- Supporting growers and makers in new, innovative ways
- Re-focusing on bringing you a greater selection of the best dry goods as close to home as we can find.
Here’s the big news you need to know now:
- From now on shopping at Stokli is open to everyone.
- Because we are doing away with the membership model we are moving forward buying from growers and artisans at wholesale pricing.
- We are working on new ways we can provide additional support to our small producers. This will be a long-term and ongoing endeavor.
- If you live in Santa Fe we offer free local delivery at checkout
- If you are sending a gift, we will be happy to write a gift note in the box in our best handwriting. Just leave a note at checkout with what you’d like to say.
- If you have questions, thoughts or suggestions please know we are honored to hear it.
To the future!
Marianne and the Stokli family